top of page
Sat, Nov 19|
MACROS to achieve your GOALS!
Registration is closedStayed Tuned For More Events
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2022, 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM EST
About The Seminar
Learn how to create healthy, balanced meals and snacks to achieve your wellness and fitness goals.
You will leave this seminar:
- knowing what PROTEIN, CARBS, AND FATS ARE and WHY your body NEEDS them
- knowing how to VIEW FOOD ON A SPECTRUM; there are no "good" or "bad" foods, just more or less processed & nutrient dense
- with a DETAILED INFOGRAPHIC showing you which foods are proteins, carbs, and fats separated into 3 categories; green, yellow, and red signifying their nutrient density and level of processing so you can make INFORMED DECISIONS when planning your meals & snacks
- having all your NUTRITION & WELLNESS questions answered during an end of session Q & A
For an additional $30 you will receive:
- A 30 minute one on one private coaching session (scheduled separately)
- A 17 page customized nutrition report showing you:
- How many calories and grams of proteins, carbs, and fats you need to consume to achieve YOUR PERSONAL GOALS. Don't want to count macros or calories? No worries! This report will illustrate how to USE YOUR HAND AS A GUIDE to create your CUSTOMIZED balance (For example: 1 palm size of protein, 2 fists of non-starchy veggies, 1/2 handful of carbs, and 1 thumb size of fat.)
- How to ADJUST portion and macro balance if your goals change or you are not hitting them
***EXTRA SPECIAL OFFER***
After you attend the seminar, you can sign up for a 12 Week Coaching Program and DEDUCT the cost of the seminar only or seminar + special offer from your coaching package if you JOIN BY THE END OF 2022
REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH A LINK TO PAY ONLINE.
A ZOOM MEETING LINK WILL BE EMAILED THE DAY OF THE SEMINAR.
bottom of page