Sat, Oct 22|
MACROS to achieve your GOALS!
$20 ($15 if you sign up and pay by 10/15)
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2022, 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM
About The Seminar
Come and learn how to create healthy, balanced meals and snacks to achieve your wellness and fitness goals.
You will leave this seminar:
- knowing WHAT protein, carbs, and fats are and WHY your body needs them
- knowing HOW to view food on a health spectrum, there are no "good" or "bad" foods, just more or less processed and more or less nutrient dense
- with a detailed infographic showing you WHICH foods are proteins, carbs, and fats separated into 3 categories; green, yellow, and red signifying their nutrient density and level of processing so you can make INFORMED decisons when planning your meals & snacks
- having all your nutrition & wellness questions ANSWERED during an end of session Q & A
For an additional $30 you will receive:
- A 30 minute one on one private coaching session (scheduled separately)
- A 17 page customized nutriton report showing you:
- How MANY calories and grams or proteins, carbs, and fats you need to consume to achieve YOUR personal goals. Don't want to count macro or calories? No worries! This report will also illustrate HOW TO use your hand as a guide to create your CUSTOMIZED balance (For example: 1 palm size of protein, 2 fists of non-starchy veggies, 1/2 cup handful of carbs, and 1 thumb size of fat.)
- How to adjust portion and macro balance if YOUR goals change or you are not hitting them
***EXTRA SPECIAL OFFER***
After you attend the seminar, you can sign up for a 12 Week Coaching Program and DEDUCT the cost of the seminar, $20 OFF (seminar only) or $50 OFF (seminar + special offer), from your coaching package if you JOIN BY November 15th, 2022.
REGISTARTION IS COMPLETE ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
A ZOOM LINK TO THE SEMINAR WILL BE SENT OUT THE DAY OF THE SEMINAR IF PAYMENT WAS RECEIVED.